What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on how to get over your ex permanently
- Showing you the 5 key things you need to know that are stopping you from moving on
- Showing you how to get over your ex and feel like life is worth living again
- Showing you how to get over a breakup no matter how severe it is
- Showing you how to have fun without thinking about your ex
- Showing you how to be emotionally stronger
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Survival After Separation scores 74.70/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://survivalafterseparation.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: survivalafterseparation.com you’ll also be taken through to survivalafterseparation.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)